Returns & Refunds
In the event that an order return is requested, please follow these steps:
- Ensure your products are from Nug Mountain.
- For EACH product locate the QC/Lot/Batch number(s) on the product’s container.
- Once you have located this number, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the QC/Lot/Batch number(s) associated with your product(s), the original receipt, and the reason wish to return your product(s).
- Once an email is received by our support team and your return is approved, you will receive an RMA (Return Merchant Authorization) number and the location where you will need to ship your returned products to. This is different than the original “ship from” address.
- Buyer must pay return shipping costs.
- Once these steps have been completed, returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase.
Damage During Shipping Policy
Because we diligently inspect every product before leaving our warehouse, we know that our products are leaving in great condition. You need to check your order as soon as you get it to ensure that there has been no damage during the shipment process. We always expect the outside of the package to show some signs of delivery travel. In rare cases, product may become damaged so we do ask if you have a case like this you contact us within 72 hours of receipt. Please contact us at email@example.com and provide detailed information and photographs if possible that clearly show the damage. Nug Mountain will either issue a refund for that product or provide a replacement at your request.
You may cancel your order anytime before the product is shipped without any penalty. Once and order ships from our shipping center it may not be cancelled.
Each printed order is custom and printed on demand by, therefore we do not accept returns unless there is a defect with the product. In the rare event that an order is shipped with a defect, we will offer a replacement if the defect is reported within 30 day.
If there is a defect and you do not want a replacement a refund will be provided. We do not accept returns or replacements in the case where you need a smaller or larger size.
You received a bad print or defective product
In the event that something slips past quality control we will quickly address the problem as soon as it is brought to our attention. In order to receive a replacement product please provide a picture of the product in question and the name on the order and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is needed to make a replacement order:
- Please provide your name and email.
- Please provide the order number
- Please provide picture of wrong/ damaged item.
- Please provide the changes necessary to correct/make replacement order, ie: color, size, style, etc.
Once we receive this we will print a replacement product and send it right out!
How to cancel or make changes to an order.
Whoops! We’ve all been there. You want to change how many shirts you are ordering, update a size or cancel the order all together. But no worries, we have you covered. Once an order has been submitted, it is held for 24 hours. If changes need to be made to the order please email email@example.com and give them:
- Name and email on the order.
- Order number.
- The changes that need to be made. (Please keep in mind we can not change the graphic on the order. This will require you to make a draft order to replace the current order).
It is important that you act swiftly however, because after the hold has expired the order cannot be changed or cancelled.
If for some reason you have not made the 24 hour hold deadline, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you take care of it.